Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Last call

It's the last call for the adoption journey blog carnival. If you would like to submit a post please do so by clicking here. The carnival will be posted on May 1st.

Mr. Sylas and I are doing great. He is getting more fun each day. He is more alert and is starting to interact a bit more. That is very nice! Katie is coming to visit us on Saturday. Some of my family is coming over and we are going to have a BBQ and hang out together. I'm looking forward to seeing her!

2 comments:

jodilee0123 said...

I just have not had time to get my profound thoughts into a blog. Hopefully I will have one ready for next month's carnival. Glad to hear everything is going well!! God bless!!

Dawn said...

Congratulations on your adoption! Are you going to continue blogging now that the adoption is complete?