Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Blog Carnival and Other Stuff

Just a reminder that the Adoption Journey Blog Carnival is coming up soon. The carnival will be posted on the 1st of May. So if you would like to participate this month please submit your post here.

Sylas is doing great! We had a baby shower on Friday hosted by the folks at my office. We ended up with some really wonderful things. Some things we really needed, some things that are really fun, and lots of cute, cute, cute clothes. This boy will be well dressed!

Tomorrow we are going to have professional pictures done. I usually take my friends baby pictures, maternity pictures, etc. But it's pretty hard to do a family portrait of yourself. And I really want some nice photos of him as a newborn. So it should be fun. I can't wait to see how he does.

I am having a hard time keeping both blogs updated regularly. So if I ever go awhile without posting here feel free to visit my other blog Picture of my world.

Here are some new pics...



2 comments:

Kelli said...

Love the picture of the 2 of you! Glad you had a nice shower!

Anonymous said...

Jessie, she's beautiful!