Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, April 4, 2008

Busy Times


Sylas sure keeps me busy and happy! He is such a good little boy. He loves it when I sing which is so crazy because I have a horrible voice! And what is really weird is that I know very few children's songs. So I sing Jesus Loves Me a lot. And then I change the words up to do Mommy Loves Me, Grandma Loves Me, and Aunt Heather Loves Me. Then because I can't sing that all day I sing the only other songs I know all the words too. Those would include the Star Spangled Banner, God Bless America, and Amazing Grace. I can also sing the Alphabet. So if all else fails Sylas will know he is loved, he will be patriotic, and he will know his ABC's. At this point that's as good as it gets.

2 comments:

veggiemom said...

Hehehe! I'm right there with you. I used to sing Ruby Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer and Jingle Bells when she came home in May because tehy were the only songs I could remember the words to.
Sylas is a doll!
Kerri and Ruby

Anonymous said...

Jessie...

He's adorable!! Congratulations!