Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, April 18, 2008

Fun Sites

Since I don't seem to remember the words to very many kids songs or rhymes I decided to do a search for some online. I hit the jackpot! I found two really great sites for the lyric impared parents out there. So if you are in need of some new music and games to play with your kids I would recommend visiting kiddidles and kidsfront. Both sites had some good stuff!

What cracked me up as I was looking through the sites was that I really do know more than I thought. I just didn't remember until I saw them. My mom was always singing and rhyming to Heather and I and so many of those things she sang to us were on there. It brought back some really great memories. It's nice when a blast from the past is actually a good thing!

No comments: