Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Cool Find

I have always taken lots of pictures. In fact before Sylas came along I usually took about a hundred pictures a week. Now with Sylas here I would say that has more than doubled. I take tons of pictures! I used to scrapbook but I just don't have time for that anymore. I ran out of time before a baby and now I really don't have time. But I found a really cool solution that I just have to share with you.

It's called How Fast They Grow. This concept is amazing. It's a wonderful digital scrapbooking site. You can easily create really beautiful scrapbook pages online and then you purchase them. They send them to you and you slide them into the book. Wonderful looking and really fast!!! How cool is that. So if you have time check it out. I promise you will love it.

Jessie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh heavens--thank you so much for that web site link! Still expensive, bu a concept that touches, the techie, impatient, and creative sides of me!

Stacie said...

THANK YOU! I've been feeling major guilt for not getting the scrapbook together - and this looks so much better than a shutterfly book! I'm bookmarking it right now - let's hope I actually do it this time! :)

jodilee0123 said...

I use my photoshop elements program and it is really awesome, quick (once you learn to navigate through it) and virtually mess free! :0)

Anonymous said...

WOW, so cute...I had no idea a website like it was out there. thank you, it's a great find!
-Natalie