Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, March 30, 2008

The Future's So Bright

I've got to wear shades!!!

Poor Baby Sylas! He gets played with and dressed up so much. He actually slept through the shades experiment. He is such a good boy! I just love him.

We have had a houseful of visitors. Sylas has a big fan club. We are settling in though and getting used to one another. He still sleeps a lot and I rarely see those beautiful eyes. He tends to be more alert after he eats so we do get some awake time then. But I hate to mess it up by taking a picture. So I'm gonna keep the eyes in hiding a bit longer. But soon I will start taking pictures of it.

2 comments:

veggiemom said...

What a doll! I hope you make it to Springfield at the beginning of May where Sylas can meet more of his fan club. :-)
Kerri and Ruby

Stacie said...

I love that you are savoring every moment when he is awake! He is just adorable! (Have I said that already? :) And, I hope you both can come to Springfield too!