Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Bumps In The Road

I posted on my other blog the other day about Miss S having the baby on Thursday. She had a healthy baby girl. She went back and forth for a couple of days but ultimately decided on Saturday to parent the baby. So no little one for me. :-(

So with three failed adoptions I'm left wondering where this journey is headed. I don't know what I'm supposed to learn from all of this. I really don't understand why it keeps happening. And unfortunately I'm pretty hurt and angry and very frustrated with the process.

As a consolation prize the adoption agency did send me 2 dozen roses and a very nice card. They also call often to offer support. I think they are floored by this whole ordeal. According to them they have never known of someone to have 3 failed adoptions in a row. Lucky me I get to set the bar for rejects! Wahooooo!!!!

So that is the story of the day. It's not much fun around these parts...

10 comments:

Gurskes said...

Again my prayers for you Jessie..I as well am wondering what God has in store for you and why this adoption Journey is taking this path. I wish I could be next to you to give you a big hug. My heart pours out for you during this time.

God Bless your sweet Soul!
Bethany

Stacie said...

I wish I could give you a big hug too. I'm thinking of you and hoping God leads you to your child soon. It's time! You are in my prayers daily.

(P.S. Do you mind if I link to your blog on mine? I've been meaning to ask. I think we need lots of prayers coming your way.)

Jocelyn said...

I too am so sorry and I know no words will help at this time. Just know that a lot of people out here in the blog world are thinking of you and praying for you.

LISA said...

I'm sorry.

veggiemom said...

I'm so sorry.
Thinking of you...
Kerri and Ruby

jodilee0123 said...

Sending all my love and prayers. I am so sorry. JODI

Anonymous said...

I've recently started following your blog. I can only hope and believe that one day (soon) you will be thinking: Of course those first adoptions didn't work out. It had to happen that way because if one of them had, I would not have THIS child, MY child.

Small comfort now, I'm sure, but I really do believe that is what will happen. Thinking of you as you struggle through this enormous disappointment and find the strength to go on. Don't give up!

Anonymous said...

I meant to leave my name with the above anonymous post. So here it is: Stefanie, mom to 19-month old Tiana - born in Guatemala.

katd said...

Oh my goodness, I am so sorry. What a blow to have to go through this three times. I'm sending prayers of healing your way.
On a side note, what an sweet gesture from your agency. Know you're not alone and that you're being throught of! :)

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear this. Praying for you and for the baby that will someday be yours.