Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Adoption Journey Blog Carnival

Here is the most recent edition of the Adoption Journey Blog Carnival. We have some great posts! Welcome to all the new participants. It's nice to find some new blogs!!! Enjoy!

Beth presents Parental Units posted at Living a Quotable Life.

Suzanne presents your own real kids (snarky) posted at :: adventures in daily living ::.

pnreddy presents Want To Know The Process Of Infant Adoption? posted at The Parents Zone.

Kathy
presents Life Changes posted at John Carlos - Guatemalan Prince.

Suzanne presents staking our tomato posted at :: Adventures in Daily Living ::.


Joanne
presents
Adoption Life Books
posted at
Forever Parents
.

Dawn presents We Got Lucky posted at Finding Your Child & Creating a Family.

Kerri
presents Kerri's journey to mommyhood: Inspired Again posted at Kerri's journey to mommyhood.

Kelli presents Pho Real? posted at Loving Mom seeks Vietnamese Prince or Princess.

Maureen presents A Tale of an Alien: Growing Up Without a Culture posted at Korean Diary.

I present Not Again at my other blog Hunna's Happenings.

Joanne presents Join Our Adoption Forums! posted at Forever Parents.

That concludes the March edition of the Adoption Journey Blog Carnival. I hope you take the time to visit and comment on the other participants blogs. Good luck on your journey of adoption! If you would like to enter a post for the next carnival that will be on April 1st please do so by clicking here.

5 comments:

Joanne said...

Thanks for doing this!! I was actually thinking about starting an adoption carnival (I run one for unschooling) but then I just happen to find this one the next day. I'll post the link at my blog and also at my adoption forums. I can't wait to read everybodies submission and I definitely send something in for next month.
Great job and thanks again!

Joanne said...

I just realised the links to my blog don't work. That may have been an error on my end because I just redirected my blog to wordpress. Here's the correct links:
Forever Parents:
http://foreverparents.com/
Lifebooks:
http://foreverparents.com/2008/01/adoption-life-books.html
Adoption Forums:
http://foreverparents.com/2008/02/adoption-forums-2.html

If you can change them in your post I would really appreciate it and I apologise if it was a mistake on my end.

Joanne

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm not sure if you realise it but the second entry for Forever Parents still doesn't work. It's the one about our adoption forums.

Thanks!

greeneyes said...

Hey I just happened to come across this via blogcarnival and think this is great. When I tell people I'm adopted, they react like it's something so rare. I like the feeling of knowing there are others out there with adoption stories. And this comes at a perfect time, I have recently started searching for my birth mother.
Love the support.

Anonymous said...

[... ] is one another nice source on this issue[...]