Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Adoption Journey Blog Carnival- May Edition

Welcome to the May Edition of the Adoption Journey Blog Carnival. I hope that all of you are doing well. Thanks so much to everyone that entered submissions for this edition of the carnival! Please take the time to visit each others blogs and let folks know that you are visiting via the carnival! Happy May Day and Happy Adoption Journey to you all!!!

Suzanne presents sleepwalking posted at :: adventures in daily living ::.

Melodie presents International Adoptions Decline posted at The Colorado Monbergs.

Stacie
presents I'm Mom posted at Kevin & Stacie: Our Ethiopian Adoption Journey.

Joanne presents Talking To Your Child About Adoption posted at Adoption Support at Forever Parents.

Kelli presents Almost 2 months posted at Loving Mom seeks Vietnamese Prince.

Dawn
presents Adopted: Family History Unknown posted at Finding Your Child & Creating a Family.

Kelli
presents Tears.... posted at Loving Mom seeks Vietnamese Prince.

Aimee presents Becoming Brynly posted at Off We Go....

Erika presents Beware of kenygodlove@yahoo.com, adoption scammer in Cameroon posted at Plain Jane Mom Blog.

I present Full Circle posted at my other blog Picture Of My World.

That concludes this edition of the Adoption Journey Blog Carnival. If you would like to submit a post for the next edition please do so by clicking here. Thanks for taking the time to visit!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Once again, thank you so much for doing this. I'm off to read (and comment) at everyone's blog. :-)

Aimee said...

This is my first time participating, but I am a repeat viewer. Thanks and congratulations on that cutey of a boy.

Kerry said...

Are you going to continue this blog carnival? If not, might I ask your permission to take over for you at my blog: www.afieldmadeready.blogspot.com?

you can email me: kerry (dot) wmson (at) gmail (dot) com

Anonymous said...

any more posts coming ?

Anonymous said...

assists caulfield marginalized atomfont newsletter degrading belong cumbersome bayesian transducer quantities
lolikneri havaqatsu

Anonymous said...

а все таки: прелестно... а82ч