Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, May 12, 2008

My First Mom's Day

I can't believe that I finally celebrated my first mom's day! How exciting. I love all the new experiences that Sylas brings to my life. I think that all the firsts are one of the best parts of being a parent. Exciting stuff. We had a good day! Mr. Sylas was adorable and loveable and wonderful as usual. He really is a good little guy! I just love that kid.

Since I don't have a husband and Sylas doesn't shop yet my sister Heather has taken over the gift buying responsiblities for holidays. So Sylas got me an awesome necklace for mother's day by way of his wonderful Aunt Heather! It's a really cool silver pendant that has his name on it, his birthdate and the date he came home to me. I really love it. Heather did a wonderful job, it's very simple yet very significant to me. Good work sis!



1 comment:

Sarah and Tim said...

Those pants ROCK! Happy belated Mother's Day.