Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

So Weird

Okay this is really weird. I've had a feeling that Miss T will have this little boy on the 21st. It's Martin Luther King Jr. Day which I think would be a cool birthday. My sister would be able to be there with me since she doesn't have school which would be great. So I keep thinking it will be the 21st. What's crazy is that when I viewed the post I did a few minutes ago I saw my little ticker. I've been officially homestudy ready and waiting for a baby for 8 month 3 weeks and 2 days today. If this little boy arrived on the 21st it would mark the 9 month point of waiting. The perfect pregnancy length! Wouldn't that be amazing. Do you think that's a sign or am I reading to much into it...... Oh man I really need to not think about signs. Like I don't go crazy enough in my mind without worrying about things like that...

4 comments:

veggiemom said...

I'll be thinking of you and hoping everything goes smoothly.
Kerri and Ruby

Aimee said...

I am sending you good vibes and prayers, too that you get your little MLK Day baby.

Aimee
www.offwego-brynly.blogspot.com

Stacie said...

Oh my goodness - I'm getting so excited. I'll be thinking of you and saying prayers that this baby is the one!

Gurskes said...

Our prayers are with you. Jessie you are SUCH a STRONG and AMAZING women! May God bless you with this child and keep watch over Miss T.

WE LOVE YOU,
Bethany and Jeff