Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Meeting

I have a meeting with an expectant mother on Friday! My social worker contacted me yesterday with the information. She is due the beginning of February and wants to meet with me to talk about things. She liked my profile but has some questions about openness and my ideas on baby names. So we are going to meet on Friday for lunch with the social worker and see how it goes. I'm not getting all worked up this time. These meetings are not as overwhelming for me as they were before. In fact I like meeting with the expectant parents a lot. It's been fun getting to know them and learn more about them. I will probably love it even more when an adoption actually goes through and I can look back at it... Who knows! But that's the deal for today. I'll post on Friday and let you know how it goes.

Jessie

3 comments:

veggiemom said...

Hope all goes well!
Kerri and Ruby

Debbie Smith said...

Tim and I plus Kaitlyn will thinking of you and saying a little pray. Let us know

Gurskes said...

OHHH JESSIE! Okay as much as my hopes are up...I will tell them to CALM DOWN!

Our prayers are with you though...as always. :-)