Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, January 28, 2008

The Little Seed

I'm really hooked on the store The Little Seed. They have really great organic products for children. They have clothes and bedding, toys and bottles. I've ordered a few things from their online site and I'm really excited for them to arrive. So far I've ordered these things.


The organic green to grow bottles.



And this cool CD with lullabies from around the world.

I'm just excited anytime I can find organic products. The whole lead based paint recall has me freaked out. It worries me to think what might be in the products that are so common for our children to use. While organic and natural can be a little more expensive I think the peace of mind is worth it. So the little seed is my newest shopping ground.

3 comments:

Stacie said...

We have those bottles - aren't they adorable? Love them. I'm going to have to check out that store. Also - I'm so confused on how to enter the blog carnival. Can you tell me how? I clicked on the widget, but nothing happens...
kevinandstacie@yahoo.com
Thanks!

Gurskes said...

So I love the little seed, actually Stacie is the one who found them for me to love. I'm kinda sad I don't get to experience all this baby stuff......."one day." But for now you will do it for me and tell me alllll about it!

DeAnna said...

I agree! Before my girls, my hubby and I were very organic/natural. Then we had to slack back on some of it due to the expense (especially after the 2 adoption expenses) but we have still tried to stick with a good bit organic and I told my hubby this week that I think we need to get really back to it. If we would start reading things again, we would realize how needed it is for our girls (and us) and our health. Thanks for the website, I've never been there before.