Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

New Year

I woke up on New Year's Day really excited. I have a feeling that this is the year that I'll become a mom. There are 365 days ahead of me that God can make that miracle happen in. I have no doubt that it will. One way or another I will have a little person in my life by this time next year. I don't know if that little person will be from Ethiopia or if they will be from here but somehow they will come into my life. That makes me feel really good. I would love it if they showed up tomorrow but just knowing it will be sometime this year makes me happy. 2008 is the year for me to become a mom. I hope it's the year all your adoption dreams come true also!

3 comments:

veggiemom said...

Fingers crossed that your dream of motherhood becomes reality this year!
Kerri and Ruby

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

Gurskes said...

HI MOM TO BE! Isn't it actually some what of a calming feeling knowing that one of Gods children will be with you. I can't wait to see your babes face! Much love!