Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, January 25, 2008

Accepting Submissions

Okay I'm needing a little boost to my mood, a little zip to my step, a little light in my fire. So I'm asking for your help in doing that. I'm going to host another adoption blog carnival. I'm looking for your posts about adoption. They can be funny, they can be happy, they can be sad, they can be informative. I just want as many of you to submit posts as possible. Something that has always made me feel good about adoption is the way everyone supports one another in the blogging community. So lets see how many posts we can get and how many new people we can meet! The carnival will be posted on February 1st. So you just need to enter your submission by the 31st. You can submit a post by clicking on the widget to the right of this blog post. Let's get blogging folks!

4 comments:

Angie said...

hey jessie - it's my first time to your blog. i just saw your super bowl comment on mine - are you a giants or pats fan? also, how do i add to your blog carnival? i know you will have your baby when the time is right, and that will be soon! i'll be watching. hang in there!

Overwhelmed! said...

Jessie,

I'd be happy to participate but what I have in mind is my "It wasn't supposed to happen this way" adoption series (Parts 1-10), found on my sidebar. Is ten posts too many to submit? :)

Dawn said...

I submitted a blog to your carnival. Hope it fits in okay. Thank you for writing about your adoption experiences. My husband and I am thinking about adopting. -Dawn

Overwhelmed! said...

Okay, I used the widget to submit my post. Just in case it didn't work, here's the link.

Thanks, Jessie!