Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Labor Pains

I met with the expectant mom on Friday. She is also Miss N. I think it's so funny that every expectant mom I match with has a name that starts with N. I guess it's consistent right...

She is a really funny girl. She has a great sense of humor. She is also incredibly smart and concerned about making a plan for her child's future. She asked me some of the best questions. And she told me a lot about her that she would want the child to know. She has put a lot of thought into her plan and seems really mature beyond her years to me.

She started having contractions during our meeting so we thought the baby might make a debut over the weekend. Her contractions were four minutes apart but after a trip to the hospital they stopped. So the waiting game continues. She is just miserable and really ready to have this little person. If she doesn't have him naturally by Tuesday then they will induce her Tuesday morning.

Hopefully I will be able to give you all some good news soon!

1 comment:

Gurskes said...

uhh my heart just turns when I read your blog. In a good way that is :-)...we are with you in spirit.

Gurskes.