Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Adoption Journey Blog Carnival

I'm now accepting submissions for the second Adoption Journey Blog Carnival. All you need to do is submit a post through the blog carnival widgit on the right hand side of my blog. After you do that please put a post on your blog telling others about the carnival and how to enter. We had 15 submissions last time so for the November 1st carnival I'd love to see 20. I'd also like to see some posts adoptees, first families, siblings of adopted children, etc. We didn't have any of those entries last time and it would be cool to include them and show all sides of adoption. Hope you all have time to enter!

1 comment:

Stacie said...

Jessie - what are first families - is that us because we're first timers? Am I confused on my blog lingo? :)