Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, October 6, 2007

Baby Baby

There are little babies everywhere in my world right now. Several of my friends are expecting and we are planning their baby showers. And one of my friends just had a beautiful little boy last week. He is so adorable and snuggly. We think he is a keeper. All these little people arriving into the world makes me so excited to bring a little person home. I look forward to having my child be surrounded by other children close in age. The fact that so many of my friends are having kids is nice. It means I'll always have a parenting buddy. I figure if they have their chidlren first then I can always seek them out for advice. And in the mean time I have lots of little ones to hold and practice with. Fun times!

2 comments:

Gurskes said...

HI JESSIE!!!

It so hard watching others around having babies, all of our friends LITERALLY have babies or are pregnant ect. But I agree with you in the sense that it is the best practice of what to do and DEFINITLY what NOT to do :-). I wouldn't have it any other way. PLUS FREE STUFF!!! all of our friends (and they have our taste) are going to give us stuff, stuff, and more stuff when we get Malak.

Hey have you choose a path? Are still on the wait with our agency as well as the local agency? Just curious so I can pray in the right direction for you!! I know the basic prayer of ..BABY BABY BABY FOR JESSIE...but would love to know which way you are headed.

MUCH LOVE MUCH LOVE MUCH LOVE
GURSKES

Stacie said...

I second that - STUFF! We have so many great hand-me-downs - including the big stuff like exersaucers and a whole slew of big ol' toys! All of our friends went before us into parenthood and now we're reaping the benefits - you will too! :)