Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Update

Thanks to Orange Girl for posting on my previous post with some advice about the horrible blog I found. Orange Girl stated that this issue had been discussed on a yahoo group and the best way to handle it is to report it to the center for missing and exploited children. There is a form that I filled out on that site and you can fill out too. To get to the form simply click here. Maybe if enough of us complain they can force the people that created this site to take it down. I really do think that this site is a horrible joke. I say that because after reading the profiles and the information page it seems really fake. However, if by some off chance this is real it's our job to try and step in. Hopefully the site will disappear soon!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Thanks to orange girl and you too . I am off to fill out the form :)

Melanie said...

If you go to snopes to check this out- it says it's a hoax. Here's the link http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/hoaxes/medicaladoptions.asp

What kind of sick people think they are funny doing something like this?

Anonymous said...

Hey, this is Kelly's mom, Skylar's grandma (Onnie). I filled out the form too. Thank you orange girl and Jesse. I hope they get in trouble even if it is a hoax. Very disturbing and creepy.

katd said...

Thank you for posting a link to the form. I can't believe anyone could be so sick to think that's funny.