Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Doing Better

Well Miss S is doing much better! Her blood pressure has gone back to a normal range so the medicine and bedrest is working. She is a great sport and is just hanging in there. I'm sure the bedrest is no fun. Since she is doing better the doctor would like to have her carry closer to her due date which is March 11th.

So at this point she is scheduled for a c-section on March 5th. If she has anymore complications it could be earlier but for the time being that is the set birthday. I'm thinking March 5th sounds like a good day to be born... I'm still not planning on going to the hospital until the paperwork is signed. But I'm also still praying for God to guide me through this and sometimes his plans are different then mine. So we will just see what happens.

7 comments:

veggiemom said...

So glad to hear she's better. Fingers and toes are crossed that all goes well with all of you.
Kerri and Ruby

Anonymous said...

I will be praying for her and for the baby and for you.

Kelley said...

I just came across your blog. We adopted domestically. My son was born in July. I know exactly how you are feeling about "leaving it up to Gods plan" Chances are if you are feeling good about it then it is the child that is meant to be yours! ( at least in my experience). I will be praying for you , the BM, and the baby. Good luck.

LISA said...

Hoping all goes well.

Stacie said...

Prayers are with you as always!

Anonymous said...

Yes, March 5th sounds like a wonderful day to be born... Can't wait to read some good news Jessie!

jodilee0123 said...

Oh Jessie! I will be keeping all of you in my prayers. Things will happen as they should. You just have to really believe that. Your ticker is showing that it is your time! I will be checking back. . .