Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Lots of Stuff

When I first started this journey I said that I wasn't going to buy much baby stuff ahead of time. I swore I would just get the neccessities because I didn't want a house full of baby stuff and no baby. Well then as it got closer to the time of Roman's birth I bought more and more stuff. I decorated more and before I knew it I had created a very baby friendly home.

Now I have a bunch of baby stuff and no baby. I also have a nursery no baby and no guest room. So to make the wait and the heart ache a little easier all of the baby related items are crammed into the nursery. It is very full. And the door is closed. So I have a room full of stuff crammed almost to the ceiling but no baby items in other parts of the house. So it's working I suppose. Crazy!!!!

No comments: