Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, July 27, 2007

Good Day

Today was a good day. Not a perfect day. But a good day. I woke up in my own bed! That was wonderful!!! In the last 30 days I've only spent about 24 at home. It was splendid to sleep in my own bed. And I bought groceries today and I cooked a healthy meal and ate it at my table. That's wonderful! Things are looking up.

I spoke with the adoption agency today and told them to take me off hold and on rematch status. God doesn't close a door without opening another. So I need to unlock it and be ready so he can open the next one. I'm also doing some soul searching about some other options. I'm going to meet with my doctor next week and discuss some other options and see if he thinks that artificial insemination might work for me. I don't know that I want to take that route but I want more information.

So I move forward!

Jessie

1 comment:

Stacie said...

You are an inspiration! I am so moved by your strength and your faith in your journey. You are defintely meant to be a mom - someday your strength and faith will inspire your son or daughter!
I feel blessed to be able to follow your journey - thank you again for sharing.