Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Pictures

While we wait for baby to arrive I thought I would share some photos with you from the nursery. My Dad and Heather and I worked hard to pull it all together. I love how it turned out... I think this little guy will be very cozy there.








I just love the bedding and furniture. I got the bedding months ago shortly after my mom died. I wasn't even looking for bedding at that time. Wasn't even planning for a baby yet and I was overwhelmed by this feeling that my mom was right there. I looked over and saw the bedding and realized I had to get it because it was the perfect combination of my mom and I. I love all things green and my mom loved elephants. So that was the right pick! I think it has turned out great in there. For the time being I also have the bears made out of my mom's clothes in the crib. I will take them out when the baby comes home but it makes me feel good to have them in the room. I want as much of her around my baby as possible.

1 comment:

Stacie said...

It looks so beautiful! You know I love the bedding (of course!) but your story about it is so wonderful! I have chills!