Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Not In My Dreams

You know when I was a little girl I dreamed of having a family. I thought I would marry some rich guy that would support me and a houseful of children. I figured I'd have five or six kids. I always thought I'd have some and adopt some and create some little UN family. I honestly never imagined that having one child would be so difficult.

I went to the doctor today and he seems to think that artificial insemination might work for me. I do have PCOS so he changed my diabetes meds around so that I'm on a med that will help with my blood sugar as well as my PCOS and ovulation. He is running lab work today and the results will be back for my appointment on Tuesday. We will meet then to decide what course of action we are going to take. I figure I will have to take some type of fertility drugs but we need to figure out where to start from first. Who would have ever guessed I'd be going through all this.

So now I get to work on picking a sperm donor! That's worse than dating!!! I have a wonderful catalog of people to choose from. Good times.

No comments: