Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Good Advice

From now on when I can't decide what to do about something I'm posting about it and I'm just taking advice from you all. You all are the best! Miss Bethany left me a comment that made my blood pressure go back in the normal range and left me feeling so much calmer about my situation.

So like Bethany says I'm taking a day I'm taking a breath and I'll figure it out. I've decided that I'm just going to spend the next week in prayer and wait for the answers to come to me.

3 comments:

Gurskes said...

Before each day ends we will pray for you!

We love you as family,

Gurskes

Stacie said...

I'll be thinking of you and praying for you too - your heart will lead you in the right direction and we'll all be 'here' to support you and cheer you along the way!

Pickel said...

Its hard isn't it? Our first adoption was such an easy decision...like we were meant to do it.

Our second was so hard. And, it still is. If you go back and read a few posts you will see what I am talking about.

Anyway, thanks for visiting.