Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Long Time No Post

It's been awhile since I posted last. There really isn't much to report so that is why. I'm still just waiting. Waiting for the phone to ring. Waiting for a baby to arrive. I'm not such a big fan of waiting but I'm hanging in there.

I've been going into the nursery this week which is a new thing. Originally when I got home from Louisiana without the baby I just put all the baby stuff in there and shut the door. I didn't open it for weeks. But this week I have started going in there to sit and pray. It calms me down now and helps me focus on what is important. It's a very calm and peaceful room which makes me feel good. I know that some little person will find solace there some day. Let's hope it's a day real soon okay!

3 comments:

Gurskes said...

We are so glad to see you post! Glad to hear you've made to journey into the nursery, what a wonderful place to sit, reflect, and pray. :-)

Hang in, you've got a lot of us waiting right with you, you've got a great support system, never be afraid to use us!!

much love, Gurskes

Debbie Smith said...

I am also glad you posted, I check everyday. DON'T GIVE UP someday that phone will ring.

Anonymous said...

Making my penis bigger has actually taught me several things, different from the fact that it is very ultimately possibly and permanent, he said. The first is that penis sizegenetics surgery is not actually necessary. Surgery is costly, and also also very risky, even in cases the spot where the procedure goes smoothly without any complications. Besides that, surveys have shown that men could possibly gone under the knife might not be pleased having the results.I also learned that pumps don't work. To look at decided I wanted to start making my penis bigger, I bought a pump, which wasn't a cheap one either.
http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/