Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Full of Hope

This week has been one of the best weeks since I've been home from Louisiana. The waiting this go around has been horrible until this week. When I was in church on Sunday my mind was wandering. I was thinking and worrying about all the adoption stuff. Then I kinda snapped back to the sermon right when pastor was talking about how when we sit in church and worry it's like not trusting that good will take care of those worries for us. It helped me so much to hear that. All week whenever I've started to worry or get anxious about the adoption thing I've just reminded myself that God is taking care of it. God is preparing me for motherhood and he is preparing a child for me. It has given me such peace and so much hope. I'm so thankful that my worries are easing some and there is a quiet in the storm of my mind.

2 comments:

LISA said...

Jessie, I don't have a blog, but LOVE reading them as we wait for our ET adoption! glad to find a new one!Thanks!By the way,we are from Kansas also!

Jocelyn said...

I just signed up for the carnival...I never heard of that, pretty cool! Where in KS are you?? I am in Oklahoma but went to KU!!