Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, June 29, 2007

Baby Boy

I went to Louisiana to meet Miss N in person and attend her sonogram. First she is wonderful! She is really a kind, funny, beautiful, and generous gal. We really had a great time hanging out and just talking. We laughed a lot and talked about a lot of things. She is a person if I just happened to meet somewhere I would want to be her friend so it made it very easy.

Her doctors appointment went great and the sonogram was AWESOME! I've seen sonograms before but never a sonogram of my baby so it was a whole different ballgame. She didn't want me to cry but as soon as I saw his little heart beating I couldn't hold back the tears. He is real and I feel in love with him at first sight. Oh and yes he is a BOY! I'm thrilled about that. He looks healthy and is already weighing 6 lbs and 4 oz. So he will be a big boy. Even though he isn't due until the 23rd the doctor is thinking that he may make an arrival around the 9th or 10th. The doc doesn't want him to get to much over 8lbs.

So the trip was wonderful, Miss N is wonderful and I'm feeling wonderful about all this. Meeting Miss N eased a lot of my concerns and according to her it eased a lot of her concerns too. As I was leaving to go to the airport she asked me if I was going to change my mind. That cracked me up. I pray that she won't change her mind and she is worried about me changing mine. She said that she was afraid I wouldn't like her and then wouldn't want the baby. I reassured her that I really like her and that I love the baby and their is no way I will change my mind. She seemed relieved. :-)

2 comments:

Stacie said...

WOW! How amazing! A sweet baby boy! :)
And, that she would be worried you would change your mind! She sounds like a wonderful person.
Congratulations!

Gurskes said...

Jessie,

we couldn't be more excited for you right now....of course wishing we were in your shoes. You have been blessed! The day is going to come so fast OHHH YEAH FOR YOU!!

Much Love,
US