Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

35 Days

Only 35 days until the baby is due. That is amazing to me. Only 35 days and this little person will enter such a big big world. And God willing that little person will know me as his or her mom! I've been talking with Miss N and I adore her. She is such a strong, funny, loving person. She reminds me a lot of myself at her age. Focused yet still a little lost. I'm so grateful I've been giving the opportunity to get to build a relationship with her. Now I can't imagine adopting any other way.

I've been working like crazy to get things in order around the house. Heather and I have cleared out the spare bedroom and we are breaking out the paint tonight. Our goal is to have it painted and decorated this weekend. Then we have to figure out how to get all that baby furniture put together. YIKES! Everything is falling into place.

1 comment:

Stacie said...

That is all so exciting! I love reading about your experience with this side of adoption - it is wonderful!