Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Louisiana Here I Come

Miss N is having a sonogram on the 27th and she has asked me to come with her. So I lucked out and was able to get a plane ticket that didn't cost a fortune. I will be flying to Louisiana on the 26th and coming back home on the 28th. Not much time there but long enough to have a little time with N and attend the doctors appointment. I'm excited about that.

Today when we talked on the phone we talked about names. She and I like very different types of names. That may be difficult. Ultimately I can pick whatever name I want but I would really like to find a name that we both are comfortable with and combines a little bit of all of us. So I'm breaking out the big name book to take on the plane with me. Maybe that will give me enough time to find the right name....

1 comment:

KELLI BELLY said...

Congratulations! This is so exciting for you!!! God is Good!