Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Good Day

**** Updated****

Well "the expectant mother considering adoption" or Miss N as I will call her from now on has chosen me to parent her child! I couldn't be more thrilled. She is a really a phenomenal gal and I'm so excited to move forward and get to know her better. I'm also thrilled to become a mom! I had to lay my head down on the kitchen table and cry when they told me she wanted to move forward with the adoption plan. I'm gonna be a mom! That is so overwhelming to me!!! I'm gonna be a mom!

I forgot to tell you all that the expected due date is July 23rd! Just around the corner!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are so excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When is the expected due date?

Stacie said...

It makes me so happy to hear that!! I'm so excited for you- Congratulations!! July 23rd - wow! Time to get ready! :)

Gurskes said...

TEARS AND EXCITMENT FROM OREGON!!! MUCH LOVE!! (we wrote you a personal email too :-)......)

Cheers,
GURSKE's