Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, March 2, 2007

So Fast

I am working on getting my dossier packet together. I have to have my completed homestudy before I send it in to my agency but there are other documents that I'm collecting now so it will be all ready on the 15th when my home study should be done. One of the forms I need had to be notorized and then certified by the state. So I mailed that form on Tuesday hoping that I could get it back by the 15th. Well Thursday I came home for lunch and checked the mail and the certification was in my mail box!!!! It was actually less that 48 hours! I mailed it out around 4:15 on Tuesday and got it back before noon Thursday. There was a little post it note on the forms that said "Best Wishes on Your Adoption and God Bless You". How sweet is that! It made my day! It really is amazing to me how kind people are when they find out I'm adopting. I've had so many people be so helpful. I'm truly amazed! There are nice people in the world. Now if only my homestudy could get done a little faster!

1 comment:

Gurskes said...

Isn't it great how helpful people can be!!!

GO JESSIE GO!!!

Gurske's