Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

More Fingerprints

Well the FBI has seemed to misplaced our fingerprints! I sent them express mail with a tracking number on February 6th. I can follow the package online and it is in their facility. However they still can't find them. I've emailed and emailed and their response to me is to "Be patient, they get 400-600 emails a day." Nice, obviously they have never waited on someone else to do their job so that they could be a parent. I'm not pleased. At this point I'm beginning to think they aren't going to find the first set of prints. So we have gotten fingerprinted again.

My sister Heather is just amazing! This girl has now been fingerprinted twice for a baby that isn't even hers. She seriously has to get the most amazing aunt award. I promised her that she will get hand print Turkey's, refrigerator art, and adorable pictures for the rest of her life for doing all this. Surprisingly that is enough for her! So now that we are re fingerprinted they will be sent out tomorrow morning. Then we are waiting another 2-3 weeks supposedly to get them back.

Once the prints are back my agency can finish my home study and then we will have to get fingerprinted again by immigration. Good times!

2 comments:

Gurskes said...

OH MY OH MY!!!!! Just as things are going great, shoot girl! Well, at least you know that a couple weeks of a set back isn't too bad!! It just kills us emotionally. If it makes you feel anybetter.......we have not recieved out fingerprints yet..we are going on week three ahhh the anticipation kills you!

Keep going your doing great, we have our fingers crossed for you!

Bethany and Jeff

Stacy said...

The FBI misplacing something... there's a shocker.