Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, March 30, 2007

Happy Mail

Today when I ran to the mailbox and flung open the door there was happy mail!!! Our FBI fingerprint clearance arrived. So I faxed them over to my local agency and they will finish up the homestudy and overnight it to me. Then we will schedule an appointment with immigration for more fingerprints. Fun times. We are getting closer to the end of the paperchase. Oh Happy Day!!!

What's funny is that not only one set of fingerprints came back but two came back today. So even though the FBI supposedly lost our first set we got the results of those today as well as the results for the second set I sent two weeks ago. And shockingly they cashed both of my checks. Nothing like getting screwed a little bit by the good old FBI. I'm just grateful they came back at this point! I want to move forward!!!

No comments: