Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Home Study Done.... Kinda

Well my home study is done... Kinda! The write up is all complete and it looks great. All they are waiting on is the dang FBI clearance. Once I get that they will finalize the home study and we can schedule a time to go to immigration for fingerprints. I just keep hoping and praying that the FBI stuff will arrive soon. Every day I run to the mailbox and check first thing when I get home. I just want them to show up so bad!

Let's all do the prayer together. Fingerprints arrive, fingerprints arrive, fingerprints arrive!!!

1 comment:

Gurskes said...

Very excited that your homestudy is almost complete. I will pray that your finger print stuff arrives!!!! AHHH DUMB WAITING :-). Wait till our kids grow up and then we can say "do you know what I had to go through for you" haha Just kidding I WOULD NEVER SAY THAT.......BUT HONSESTLY!!!!

Bethany