Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, March 26, 2007

No Fingerprints

Still no fingerprint approval. Everyday I run to the mailbox and check. I know I'm obsessing. But I just want them to show up so I can move forward in the process. I'm ready to move on to the next phase. I feel like I've been stuck in this spot for awhile now. So maybe we didn't say the prayer enough. Let's practice again folks!

Please let the fingerprints arrive, please let the fingerprints arrive, please let the fingerprints arrive!

1 comment:

Susy Q said...

Hi there!

My name is Susanna and I am fifteen years old. My family, too, is adopting from Ethiopia- in fact, we just accepted the referral of a 14-month-old baby girl last week! (My blog documenting our adventures of bringing her home, if you're interested, is http://www.bigsisdiaries.blogspot.com) Good luck on your own adoption journey- it's certainly a wild, but thrilling, ride!