Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, June 9, 2008

Missing In Action

Mercy it has been way to long since I've posted! My computer got very sick with some horrible virus and adware and other nonsense. So after a very long 27 days without a computer and internet access I am back! Oh how I have missed my blogging friends!

Sylas K is just growing like a little weed. Well actually he is growing like a beautiful little flower! He is now 16 pounds of chunky smiling love! I get numerous smiles a day now but I have not been able to capture one on camera yet. Every time I pull it out I only get serious Sylas and not smiling Sylas. Hopefully one day soon!

Due to my lack of computer access I did not get the June edition of the Adoption Journey Blog Carnival posted. I however will just combine the June entries with the July carnival and post everything on July 1st. So go ahead and submit your posts!

I have lots of pics to edit and then I will get some posted for you all. I will also hopefully be getting caught up on your blogs too. I've missed you all!

Jessie

2 comments:

jodilee0123 said...

Jessie! It is so good to hear from you!! I cannot lie--I was thinking something terrible happened and was praying my little heart out that everything was okay! WHEW! I'll just say it again--IT IS SO GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU!! :0)

katd said...

Glad you're back!!! :)