Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

3 Months

Wow Sylas K is three months old. It's funny when I was waiting for Sylas three months seemed like an eternity. Now it just flies by. So the highlights of month three would be....

Sylas really started smiling and laughing this month. I love the sound of his laugh and his smile melts my heart. I still have a hard time trying to get a picture of his smile but I have a couple blurry ones that I'll post today. One day I'm gonna get a great smile shot!

Sylas sleeps through the night the majority of the time. We usually have one night a week that he wakes up but other than that he does great.

Sylas now eats food! We were able to start cereal with the doctor's approval. He didn't like that much but when I added in carrots that baby went crazy. I've never seen a kid so excited over carrots before.

Sylas started daycare with Ms Liz. He is doing great there. He is always happy when I pick him up and he gives her and the other kids lots of smiles. I hate leaving him but I love that he has a good place to go.

Sylas and I visited Katie once this month. We also talk on the phone frequently and I am always sending lots of pictures.

The adoption was finalized this month!

So that is month three. Here are some fun pics of my baby boy!




7 comments:

Melba said...

He is SO precious!!

veggiemom said...

Adorable!!!
Kerri and Ruby

Anonymous said...

that dang boy is so....cute!!! i just love that little face (and his mama of course)!

Anonymous said...

hi...sylas is adorable. :) did you do domestic infant adoption? My husband and i are just starting the process of all that. just wanted to congratulate you on your gorgeous baby boy!

Stacie said...

He is just so adorable! Love the pictures!

Megan Wagner said...

Hi, I stumbled across your blog today and really enjoyed it. I am 29 and decided I wanted a baby and am currently fostering and hopefully adopting a beautiful biracial 4 mos old boy.

gigglechirp said...

he is such a doll!