Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Two Months

Sylas is almost three months old now. But since I was without my computer for so long I didn't get to do the two month update. So better late than never. Here are the highlights of month two.

Sylas got his first set of vaccinations! YUCK! That did not go well. The shots were a piece of cake but the side effects were just plain horrible.

Sylas is still one big eater! He eats 8 ounces of formula every 3-4 hours. We are counting down the days until we can start cereal.

Sylas can now sit with support. As long as you have a hand on his back he can stay sitting up.

Sylas loves the dog and small children! They get lots of smiles from him.

Sylas was baptized during month two! This was a really big deal to me and my family. I have pictures of that that I will post at the end of this post.

We were supposed to have a face to face visit with Katie this month but her car broke down so she wasn't able to make it. We did send her lots of pictures though and we continue to talk on the phone often.

Sylas loves music time. I turn the stereo on and he and I jam out several times a day.

Sylas is now sleeping in his own crib all the time.

So those are some highlights from month two with Sylas. Here are some pictures of my little man.





2 comments:

Cricket said...

Precious

veggiemom said...

Sounds like life is lots of fun!!!
Keri and Ruby