Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Smiling Sylas

I have one happy little boy at my house. Sylas is really turning into a fun little man. He has a great disposition. I joke that as long as he is fed and watered all is well. He really only cries when he is hungry or tired. Such a joy! I really lucked out in the easy baby department. He may be going easy on me now so I can be rested before toddler hood comes... I have a feeling once he is moving he may be trouble. He is already so busy I can't imagine what crawling and walking will bring.

So since I love his smiles so much I just have to share a few with you. He really loves to eat carrots and in a couple of the pics you can see the remains of his carrot dinner. Gotta love a baby food grin!



8 comments:

veggiemom said...

Adorable!!!
Kerri, Medina, and Ruby

Melba said...

He is so very precious!!

Melba

Stacie said...

What a sweet smile! Glad to hear he's taking it easy on you! Yes, toddler-hood could be a whole different story, but it sure will be fun! :)

katd said...

Oh, look at him sleeping!! What a sweet face! :)

Digital Flower Pictures said...

Cute kid.

Anonymous said...

Your baby is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!! The smile melts my heart!

Anonymous said...

My goodness he is adorable! Those cheeks are to die for.

Anonymous said...

ambien online ambien cr picture - discount ambience mall