Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Packet Arrived

Well I got a call today from my home study agency. They received my home study packet and said that everything looked good. My social worker will call me Friday to set up the appointment for the home visit. So that makes me feel good. One more thing checked off the list!

I did get our KBI background checks back tonight. So it's official that neither Heather or I are criminals and are safe to be around kids. Who knew Heather would have to get background checks to be an aunt. The things sister's will do for you! Most of the time other family members don't have to have the background checks but since Heather claims my house as her permanent address since she is in college she has to go through the whole thing with me. She is a great sport. She will do anything to be an aunt. Gotta love her for that!

Jessie

No comments: