Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, February 7, 2007

The Beginning

Well it's the beginning of a new blog and the beginning of my journey to become a mom! After many years of dreaming I have finally taken the plunge into the amazing world of international adoption. I will be adopting a baby from Ethiopia! I've already decided on an agency locally that will be handling my homestudy and post adoption supervision. And I have choosen an agency to arrange the international adoption as well.

So now I'm filling out papers like crazy! I'm a mom on a mission!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish you the best of luck! I look forward to following you through this special time!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I know this is an exciting time for you! :o)

Gurskes said...

Jessie thank you for the comment on our blog, we have moved what feels like very quickly through the proccess we have been very lucky!! Good luck to you in your journey!

Bethany and Jeffrey

COxford said...

We wish the best for you in your life and adoption. May you have a wonderful life ahead.

The Best to You
C. Oxford

Unknown said...

COngratulations and I can wait to hear about your journey