Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, April 6, 2007

Mission Accomplished

Well today was the mission to immigration and it went very well. I have to send a huge thank you to Bethany and Jeff! At 11:00 last night I was sending Bethany emails with questions about the forms I was filling out and she was firing answers back as quick as I sent questions. It's so nice to get help from someone that has already been there and done that! So thanks again!!!

Once Bethany got me straightened out on the forms the process at immigration was painless. We found the building easily and we were 45 minutes early and they got us right in. We actually completed everything about 5 minutes before our scheduled appointment. The nice thing was that they do the fingerprints electronically so now ink this time around!

When I got home from immigration I put together my dossier packet and have it ready to mail out in the morning. Then all I do is wait for the approval letter from Immigration and I fax that to my agency and then I'm on the waiting list. The paperchase is coming to an end. Thank goodness!!!

1 comment:

Gurskes said...

CONGRATS TO YOU GIRL!!!!!!

DEEP BREATH HUH!!! I hope and pray that your acceptance form comes back within the Month. We will cross our fingers for you. Almost there. :-)

US!