Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Dossier

Well I received a call from Lauren at WHFC today. She received my dossier packet and said it looked good. They are requesting bank statements and a couple other financial documents to add to it. My income is low, being a social worker doesn't pay much, but I have a good amount of money in savings and investments which is good. So I need to prove I have that money. So I'll mail that stuff off to her tomorrow. They also need that approval from immigration and even though I stalk my mailbox it has yet to arrive. I'm not to concerned about it yet. It takes most people in Kansas about 6 weeks to get that approval and I just got fingerprinted on the 6th so I can't get to worked up about it yet. Nothing like waiting! I seem to do a lot of that....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jessie

I think this is a wonderful idea. You will have a complete book to give to your child one day on what you did to get him or her. It will make a wonderful scrapbook make sure you take pictures along the way, doing things Paperwork, fingerprints, getting the nursery ready, packing for the trip etc, etc

love Debbie