Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, November 12, 2007

Adoption Photography

A friend of mine told me about a great photography program called Celebrating Adoption. This program is made up of photographers throughout the US that donate their time to photograph families that have adopted a child within the last 12 months. The photographer will do a photo session for free and you will get one free set of photographs! How cool is that. The website I've linked to above has all of the details and some great sample photos for you to enjoy. They have a list of photographers from every state that are participating and are willing to donate their time to help celebrate new families. I'm so excited about this and can't wait to take part once I bring a little one home. I hope that some of you can get some great family photos taken too. If you've ever done this let me know. I'd love to know what it was like.

4 comments:

Sarah and Tim said...

Wow, that's a Web site I need to hold on to. Thanks for stopping by our blog.

Stacie said...

I've thought about doing this - I think now I will. Their website is awesome!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderfull idea. Thanks for sharing this!

Gurskes said...

Your Comment about the Wii is funny. Jeff and I just bought one online as well!! Ebay was like the only place we could find it. As far as being sore...I'm a damn fitness instructor and i'm still SORE!!!!!!!!

Haha, Hope you had a great thanksgiving and everything is going well

Much love,
Bethany!