Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Waiting Is Not Fun

Well I'm just waiting now... I'm not good at waiting. I'm very good at doing. While all the paperwork is not so fun at least I felt like I was doing something to facilitate bringing my baby home. Now I'm just at the mercy of the adoption stork. Will the call come today or tomorrow or 6 months from now. Who knows! I just wait and wait some more.

I've got a big trip to Greece coming up. We leave the 29th of May and return on June 8th. So I'm hoping the call comes on say June 9th... That would be awesome. I have a feeling it won't work out all that easily though. :-)

1 comment:

Stacie said...

Waiting is not fun- you are right! :) I've been watching your blog since you made the switch and I'm so interested to see how it goes. Good luck & I hope you're not waiting too long! Oh- and June 9th is my magic date too- I've been saying that I want the call by then (I'm being ambitious). :)