Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Passport Fiasco

Well my big trip to Greece is canceled. I applied for my passport back in February but it still hasn't come. My sister and her best friend got their passports but my best friend Darby and I did not. So the other gals are leaving for Greece on Tuesday and Darby and I are going to hang out in good old Kansas!

I'm convinced that this happened for a reason and that I'm supposed to be here. So I keep telling myself it's because I'm going to get "the call". I emailed my social worker to let her know I wasn't taking my trip and would be able to be contacted at my regular numbers. I mentioned to her that if they happen to have any babies hanging out at the office this would be a great week for me to become a mom. :-)

While I'm so very disappointed about the trip being canceled I'm hopeful that the call will come this week. Greece is nothing compared to becoming a mom!

No comments: